Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning suspicious individuals in Kilcoole tonight

Options
  • 05-09-2012 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wanted to give you all a heads up, about 10 pm tonight my boyfriend was standing at the back door having a smoke when he heard someone walk up to our side gate, he called out to the them and after a minute or 2 a man said he was looking for a lost pup.

My boyfriend stepped in front of the gate to say to the guy there was no pup in our garden and made a joke about how if he didnt know better he would think your man was casing the place, the guy at the gate got stroppy at that comment and pulled his hood further down over his face, my boyfriend noticed there was another guy lurking at the corner of the house also with his hood up.

my boyfriend told the pair of them to get lost he was going to call the guards and watched them walk off down the estate and get into a dark vw car either a bora or a passat was too big to be a golf, they kept their hood up as they walked to the car, there was another man in the drivers seat. it sounded like they headed in the charlesland direction when they left our estate.

we have rang the gardai but there was no car available to come over.
    The guy that approched the gate was about 6ft tall, stocky and had a heavy dublin accent, he was wearing a dark coloured hoodie and jeans, the other guy was a bit shorter, wearing a grey hoody and black tracksuit bottoms, if anyone sees them around please ring the gardai in greystones as they already have a log of our call.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Hi folks just wanted to give you all a heads up, about 10 pm tonight my boyfriend was standing at the back door having a smoke when he heard someone walk up to our side gate, he called out to the them and after a minute or 2 a man said he was looking for a lost pup.

My boyfriend stepped in front of the gate to say to the guy there was no pup in our garden and made a joke about how if he didnt know better he would think your man was casing the place, the guy at the gate got stroppy at that comment and pulled his hood further down over his face, my boyfriend noticed there was another guy lurking at the corner of the house also with his hood up.

my boyfriend told the pair of them to get lost he was going to call the guards and watched them walk off down the estate and get into a dark vw car either a bora or a passat was too big to be a golf, they kept their hood up as they walked to the car, there was another man in the drivers seat. it sounded like they headed in the charlesland direction when they left our estate.

we have rang the gardai but there was no car available to come over.
    The guy that approched the gate was about 6ft tall, stocky and had a heavy dublin accent, he was wearing a dark coloured hoodie and jeans, the other guy was a bit shorter, wearing a grey hoody and black tracksuit bottoms, if anyone sees them around please ring the gardai in greystones as they already have a log of our call.

That was well written - almost like a ghost story! Besides the point, I know, but I was a little creeped out by your description!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Rasmus wrote: »
    That was well written - almost like a ghost story! Besides the point, I know, but I was a little creeped out by your description!

lol sorry for creeping you out, I swear himself should join the guards, im surprised he didnt see your mans eye colour:rolleyes:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, people in the estate have been complaining of oil going missing out of their tanks and someone tried to break in next door this afternoon, they really have no fear of anything at all:mad:

Advertisement