Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get into tournaments and meet ups or even just get some gamer tags

Options
  • 05-09-2012 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

As someone who's main games are all fighters or rpgs ive clocked a lot of hours in games like mortal kombat ,dead or alive and soul caliber ,i am pretty sure i burnt out my old copy of soul caliber 2 for ps2 :p , just looking for information on how id step it to the next level as my friends are reluctant to play :confused:
    i am in college in dkit but i am in Dublin area frequently.
    thanks for the help
    -Pope

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Well, there's people of all stripes here but if you want to get into the tournament scene I'd recommend keeping an eye on this forum for tournament threads and also the casual threads (for example, there's a casuals meet up in Dublin today).

What fighting games are you looking to play? Super Street Fighter 4 AE, Ultimate Marvel 3, Mortal Kombat 9 and Tekken 6 seem to be the current flavours of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

JussPope wrote: »
    As someone who's main games are all fighters or rpgs ive clocked a lot of hours in games like mortal kombat ,dead or alive and soul caliber ,i am pretty sure i burnt out my old copy of soul caliber 2 for ps2 :p , just looking for information on how id step it to the next level as my friends are reluctant to play :confused:
    i am in college in dkit but i am in Dublin area frequently.
    thanks for the help
    -Pope

Come to events in Dublin keep your eye on boards for casual threads and any tourney announcements

Advertisement