Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously dark fecker here - enrolled in UCD

Options
  • 05-09-2012 2:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

Rejected a place in Trinity last minute to go to UCD. I'm a seriously dark ****er, smart as ****, tortured genius type. My life is a blur of cocaine, vodka and class A drugs. To me their are no genders, just sexual opportunities for my next cocaine campaign. I'll be walking the campus in a long dark overcoat, a fedora and will smoke french cigarollos. Sex in the jacks and cocaine of the back of his/her arse when it's done. Seriously dark ****er here about to turn up on campus and see what's what.

Any advice? Societies or anything I should look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭III

The trampoline club springs to mind, I think you'll enjoy it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dark Dude

III wrote: »
    The trampoline club springs to mind, I think you'll enjoy it

Ah I'd be a much darker **** than that. Bit too much going on between the ears for any of that type of **** quite frankly (as you can probably already tell, who uses the phrases "quite frankly?"). I'm a dark ****er strutting around UCD. I want a high that's the drug and not the thrill....

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

I think you're meant to refer to them as 'coloured folk' or something nowadays

I think you're meant to refer to them as 'coloured folk' or something nowadays

I'm referring to internal darkness here. My own internal truth, cocaine and sex aside, is one of darkness. Do try to keep up. I'm a smart as **** genuine modern day caligula. ****ing seriously dark fecker....

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

You must be smart as **** if you can get good cocaine in Ireland

• Advertisement

Dark Dude wrote: »
    I'm referring to internal darkness here. My own internal truth, cocaine and sex aside, is one of darkness. Do try to keep up. I'm a smart as fuck genuine modern day caligula. Fucking seriously dark fecker....

Ok, you're one of those white guys who think they're black like Eminem or the guy in that Offspring music video

Ok, you're one of those white guys who think they're black like Eminem or the guy in that Offspring music video

No, your always wrong breh. I'm as dark on the inside as satan, white man on the outside. Prince of Darkness. Intelligent ****er who ended up in darkness tbh

DARK ****

No, your always wrong breh. I'm as dark on the inside as satan, white man on the outside. Prince of Darkness. Intelligent fucker who ended up in darkness tbh

DARK ****

'your always wrong'? 'your'? Intelligent? Oh, don't make me laugh. You've just made a complete tit of yourself

'your always wrong'? 'your'? Intelligent? Oh, don't make me laugh. You've just made a complete tit of yourself

wtf are you on about? your trying to sound smart here and your coming up short in my estimation. I read Dostoyevski and a lot of dark as **** russian literature, your tiny brain isnt going to impress me breh....

DARK ****

You can get pretty high in the trampoline club, if you know what I'm saying. Go on, just jump in

• Advertisement

You can get pretty high in the trampoline club, if you know what I'm saying. Go on, just jump in

I dont mean physically high, I mean high as in on drugs. Drugs hide the misery of inner truth from the world...

DARK ****

Believe me, once you feel that taut elastic between your toes, once you rise like a phoenix from the ashes and spread your wings, once you reach for the heavens and look into the endless skies above you'll never yearn for another rush. You'll be high, in body and mind. Then you come crashing down and have to wait in line before you can jump again, it's just like heroin, the big daddy of that piss poor drug you call "cocaína". Except heroin never gave you a free goody bag.

No seriously, please join we really need some members

Believe me, once you feel that taut elastic between your toes, once you rise like a phoenix from the ashes and spread your wings, once you reach for the heavens and look into the endless skies above you'll never yearn for another rush. You'll be high, in body and mind. Then you come crashing down and have to wait in line before you can jump again, it's just like heroin, the big daddy of that piss poor drug you call "cocaína". Except heroin never gave you a free goody bag.

No seriously, please join we really need some members

Im not a ****ing charity here. I'm more into going to hotels at four in the morning, sweat soaked shirts, anxiety, DTs, stress and suicide.

Didn't I tell you lot I'm a dark fecker?

DARK ****

wtf are you on about? your trying to sound smart here and your coming up short in my estimation. I read Dostoyevski and a lot of dark as fuck russian literature, your tiny brain isnt going to impress me breh....

DARK ****

Come on, just admit you made a grammatical error, take what is left of your tattered reputation as a reasonable poster and piss off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,757 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Someone needs to turn the lights on cause it is seriously dark up in here

Come on, just admit you made a grammatical error, take what is left of your tattered reputation as a reasonable poster and piss off

you just admit it, maybe reading some of my posts was a bit uncomfortable for you and your traditional values...I challenge norms, break codes, shatter convention. It can be tough for people like you, set in your ways. I get it, doesnt mean I have to live it....

DARK ****

Someone needs to turn the lights on cause it is seriously dark up in here

Perhaps his insanely intelligent, dark mind cannot figure out how to use a light switch?

Perhaps his insanely intelligent, dark mind cannot figure out how to use a light switch?

A darkness you people can understand exists INSIDE ME. It isnt darkness you know, like having the lights off. Its darkness of THE SOUL. Dark chap, dark soul, dark clothes.

DARK ****

My Geiger counter is going through the roof! Haha get it? The Radiator? He's angry at the OP? heh... I'll show myself out

My Geiger counter is going through the roof! Haha get it? The Radiator? He's angry at the OP? heh... I'll show myself out

Ah yes, how drôle. I would like to make it clear that I am not angry at the OP as you put it. In fact, I am more angry at you for your lack of emotional recognition.

I bid you adieu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

Heard the lighting ain't great down in the Dramsoc theatre, should suit you!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

wtf are you on about? your trying to sound smart here and your coming up short in my estimation. I read Dostoyevski and a lot of dark as duck russian literature, your tiny brain isnt going to impress me breh....

DARK DUCK

I love this. "I read Russian literature - I have issues, brah!!"
    Dostoevsky isn't dark in the way that you're trying to present yourself. You sound like more of a 'Hunter S. Thompson mixed with an uncomfortable dash of Anne Rice' kinda gent.
    Will keep an eye out around campus for that badass fedora.

Will keep an eye out

You'll end up getting skull ****ed by me

DARK ****

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Ahhh you started off so well

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

You'll end up getting skull ducked by me

DARK DUCK

You're adorable, Mr. Dude! Positively quackers, but adorable.

Ahhh you started off so well

Indeed, a case of unfullfilled potentional. He has been reduced to petty sniping, such a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I agree with III, join the trampolining club, my sis used to be as dark as yourself, brightened her the fuçk up.

Indeed, a case of unfullfilled potentional. He has been reduced to petty sniping, such a shame

Fuck you

DARK ****

martyos121 wrote: »
    I agree with III, join the trampolining club, my sis used to be as dark as yourself, brightened her the fuçk up.

It would take more than a trampoline to quell the darkness in my soul

DARK ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It would take more than a trampoline to quell the darkness in my soul

DARK ****

Fine, try go-karting so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement