Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading home for the All-Ireland?

Options
  • 05-09-2012 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Lads & Ladies, Im seriously considering heading back for the football on the 23rd. Anyone else considering it, either the hurling or football??

I know its alot of expense but im trying to ignore that now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

I know heaps of Donegal lads heading home for it...there'll be plenty "Mr. Big Stuff" bulls**t stories going home with them as well:p

Wouldn't mind but most of them wouldn't of went to a Gaelic game of any sorts when they where back home, even if it was played in there back yard. Must be the Australian air makes them very patriotic..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bakedalaska

Well I wont be supporting Donegal myself.

Therel be loads of the them stories floating about at home alright but f*ck the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭digiman

I did think about it abit but was only home in July and only arrived here in January this year so I'll leave it. Other than family, going to the matches and the craic and slagging in work coming up to and after the games is the thing I miss the most.

I watched all the Donegal games on Setanta this year, will go to the pub to watch the final. Would Scruffys in Sydney be the best place for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

digiman wrote: »
    I did think about it abit but was only home in July and only arrived here in January this year so I'll leave it. Other than family, going to the matches and the craic and slagging in work coming up to and after the games is the thing I miss the most.

I watched all the Donegal games on Setanta this year, will go to the pub to watch the final. Would Scruffys in Sydney be the best place for the game?

Depends on your personal taste for establishments serving Alcohol!
    :D

I expect the vast majority of fans who want to watch the game will be in Scruffy's given the lack of options.

Advertisement