Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Model available this afternoon

• 05-09-2012 8:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

Hello. My favorite model Ivory Flame is in Dublin and her afternoon schedule got changed and she has free time for shoot, up to 4 hours.
    Unfortunately, I have other program, so I am not able to work with her, although I would love to.
    Her FB page is here - http://www.facebook.com/IvoryFlame
    And her page is here - http://www.ivoryflame.co.uk/
    If you want to work with professional nude model (although she looks great also with clothes on), contact her directly or drop me DM with your contact details and I'll pass them to her.

And this is one photo from her last visit to Dublin:
    6409702BC44144D39A834E33A342F02C-0000318206-0002943839-00800L-6CDFD48289EF461D9790F123E15C6619.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Seems like a stunning girl, some great sots in her portfolio too. Just to clarify Im assuming she's only available for paid work? Id imagine thats the case anyway. Its a pity, with a bit more notice Id have happily organised a shoot with her. I have a great location lined up for the past while and been looking for a good excuse to use it. Alas at this kind of notice Id never be able to get it organised in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

If it's a casual meetup in the city centre with very little notice I assume there'll be little remit for nude work?! On another note, do boards members sometimes hire a model in a group session for a shoot?

I just assumed from the shots in her portfolio she'd be looking for more studio orientated work then casual on the street type shoots. I could be totally wrong though.

tororosso wrote: »
    On another note, do boards members sometimes hire a model in a group session for a shoot?

That was suggested in one of the sub forums a few months back and I expressed an interest, but I dont think it ever happened. It would make sense alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Splinters wrote: »
    That was suggested in one of the sub forums a few months back and I expressed an interest, but I dont think it ever happened. It would make sense alright.

Seems like a good idea. Really depends on how much interest there would be and whether the model would be comfortable with it too!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Splinters wrote: »
    I just assumed from the shots in her portfolio she'd be looking for more studio orientated work then casual on the street type shoots. I could be totally wrong though.

Anyone that was at Photovision yesterday may have spotted the photobook on display on one of the stands, with all her pics in it. They were all outside pics and she was fully clothed.

Didnt see it, as I said I was going purely by her portfolio on her site. The nude side of things isnt a factor as Id be more looking to do a high fashion type shoot. Either way Ive spent a fortune this month on new lens and lights so no budget left for any unplanned shoots and not enough notice to get a decent location sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Hello. Ivory Flame contacted me in the morning, only because of cancellation of one of her afternoon shoots. I even didn't know she was in the country.
    However, she travels to Ireland couple of times a year and if you are interested, just watch her blog or drop her a line, so she will keep you posted about her next trip.

Advertisement