Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Storage

Options
  • 05-09-2012 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a self storage place in dublin?
    all of them seem to have terrible 90's style websites and hide their pricing which makes me think they are guaranteed to be cowboys.

looking for a trustworthy place with reasonable prices

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Most places send you a quote rather than having set prices I think

Elephant.ie are supposed to be ok - never used them myself though, this is only going on 2nd hand reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Most places send you a quote rather than having set prices I think

Elephant.ie are supposed to be ok - never used them myself though, this is only going on 2nd hand reports.

Do you need access to your stuff or is it just stuff you don't need long term. If it's the latter it's way way cheaper to go to a furniture removals company and get it stored there. I had stuff stored for 12 months in a crate about 2mx1.8mx 2.4m high, cost was €12 per week IIRC. Same space in self storage would be €130 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

I have used U-STORE in Waterford ,and they were good .They also have a place in Dublin off the M50 by Finglas .They charge by room size .You can gain access at any time to your unit .The storage rooms are about 3 .5 meters high .Put the heavy stuff at the bottom .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

I'm sure you would...

Advertisement