Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann Summers Parties

Options
  • 05-09-2012 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey ladies,
    I'm currently taking bookings for Ann Summers parties-the ultimate girls' night in!
    • Parties are free and held in the comfort of your own home.
    • Invite your girlfriends, I'll do the rest.
    • Play games, have a laugh and try the latest Ann Summers products.
    • Demonstrations of products.
    • Browse and buy from the new Ann Summers Autumn/Winter range all from the comfort of your sofa.
    • New range of gorgeous costumes-all important with Halloween coming up!
    • Deliveries are free to the hostess' door.
    • It pays to be the hostess- she receives 10% of her guests' purchases to spend on herself.

So girls, got a birthday/hen night/Friday coming up?

Call me for bookings or more info: SNIP

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

tiernel please re read the terms and conditions you signed up to when you joined this website. You'll see that advertising such as this is not allowed. I'd add that posting phone numbers viewable by he world isn't such a good idea either. Thread closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement