Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car sharing Waterford -Cork return daily

Options
  • 05-09-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi ,

Maybe a long shot but what the heck. I'm traveling every day from Waterford to Cork Airport. Leaving Waterford(Dunmore Road) around 6.30 to be at the airport @ 8.00-ish and then return from Cork Airport @ 16.30 to be back in waterford for around 18.00. Anyone in Waterford that works in Airport Bussiness Park (or generally on route to the airport) would be intereseted in car sharing as prices of fuel are getting ridicoulus ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Geralt

*Bumping the thread*

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Can't help ya bud. Hopefully you find someone though, fuel each week must be crazy money

Thanks bradknowell

ok bumping the thread again.

as an extra - I will let you choose the radio station during trip!

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 khealy99

hi are you still going waterford to cork?

Looking for a lift from Cork City to Waterford or nearabouts leaving after 4 friday, coming back Sunday eve???

• Advertisement

Hi Khealy99

Sorry had a busy week , didnt check the boards, you meant last friday or this friday?

Hey,
    Will you be doing it in Nov after midterm? Should be heading back at 4 from start of Nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Abbeyside11

You don't drive a red Toyota Corolla by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

You should post in the county forum as well, you might be more likely to get a car pool from Dungarvan side of the county.

khealy99 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Will you be doing it in Nov after midterm? Should be heading back at 4 from start of Nov.
    I probably will. You mean going back every day or just friday??

You don't drive a red Toyota Corolla by any chance?

No, red avensis, why?

• Advertisement

Bumping old thread maybe someone will find interest in it

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Hey could possibly be interested heading waterford city to cork business park Monday to Friday not sure times but deco know its day times ya still interested ????

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gentlegeorge

I commute from Waterford to Midleton Tue to Sat , leaving 6.45 and returning at 17.15. Would be interested in a carshare.

Advertisement