Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay Partner Network

Options
  • 05-09-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, I have ebay live ads now on my site via joining the ebay partner network. Do anyone here use it. Its simple enough to follow, the only thing i am wondering is in relation to "campaigns". I am setting up each widget of ads as a campaign, which is leaving me with several campaigns, should i just create one campaign for the whole site. Any tips from anyone using it would be appreciated,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The "campaigns" help with tracking
    If you were using it on multiple sites then you'd be able to provide more information and eBay also require data for tracking mobile sites

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spokesman

Blacknight wrote: »
    The "campaigns" help with tracking
    If you were using it on multiple sites then you'd be able to provide more information and eBay also require data for tracking mobile sites

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

spokesman wrote: »
    Hi, I have ebay live ads now on my site via joining the ebay partner network. Do anyone here use it. Its simple enough to follow, the only thing i am wondering is in relation to "campaigns". I am setting up each widget of ads as a campaign, which is leaving me with several campaigns, should i just create one campaign for the whole site. Any tips from anyone using it would be appreciated,thanks

Your QCP score is also campaign based so it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you separate out EVERY Widget as a campaign. If possible, every AD should be a campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spokesman

RedFly wrote: »
    Your QCP score is also campaign based so it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you separate out EVERY Widget as a campaign. If possible, every AD should be a campaign.

Thanks for your advice.......I am only operating in the partner network a few weeks, initially i had all seperate campaigns for the widgets but then decided to put everything under one name. Any money that was accrueing stopped then, so i have returned each widget to its own campaign and de-activated the previous campaign. So i hope things improve. Thanks again.

Advertisement