Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams - Take The Crown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,879 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope it is better than his last album

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope it is better than his last album

RKTVS was quite good I thought, Rob is one of those few artists I generally fealt improved with each album. Didn't think much of his first album barr the obvious two singles, Escapology and Intensive Care will always be among my favourite pop records, hope this album will be as good if not better.

Candy aired this morning, great tune only a pity it wasn't released around May/June because it has such a great summery feel to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Now that the albums out, what's the verdict?

I have to genuinely say I love it after only a few listens. Into the Silence & Hunting for You are my current faves but I love most of the tracks on it!! Roll on a tour announcement :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Only heard it today, just once. First impression is rather good, no big surprises but sounds solid.

Quite like the album so far after one listen.

His best since Escapology no doubt, loving songs like **** On The Radio, Losers and Be A Boy, his version of Take That's Eight Letters (also the original demo) on the deluxe closes the album quite nicely.

Would love to go see the next tour if only he was coming to the US next summer (that's where I shall be at that time).

Great to see the Rob is back at the top of his game, and has upped the tone of his songwriting.

Candy has gone to No. 1 in the UK singles chart

Advertisement