Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labs in Bausch&Lomb???

Options
  • 05-09-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello :) does anybody know what work is carried out in the labs in Bausch&Lomb Waterford, is it pharmaceutical, chemistry or microbiology based or all of the above?? Would anyone know the email address to send a cv to? Iv tried to google all this information but not very successfully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's Pharma work out there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

There's a Chemistry lab and a Microbiology lab as far as I know. Well one of the girls has a chemistry background and was talking to me the other day about the other lads who do "micro".

With regard to sending in a cv, I'd say your best bet is to drop one into reception. I don't think they just hire either, I'd imagine you'd need to be applying for an opening but I guess there'd be no harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Hi,

I'm working in B&L at the moment and the labs are all of the above. There are a separate Pharma, Chemistry & Microbiological labs. The best bet would be to call in or phone reception on 051-355001. There are no openings on the job boards in here at the moment but no harm in trying anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lady Thor

Thank you so much for being so helpful :)

Advertisement