Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet portrait

• 05-09-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I was getting passport photos taken yesterday and just spotted a new photography place in my local town, popped in, got the photos taken and ended up chatting to the photographer about possibly getting a pet portrait done, it was very reasonable in cost I think €25, around 40 photos will be taken and I also get a to choose one for a print, not massive but not small either. I think something like this would be nice to have.

My dog is a crazy, loveable, happy Boxer and I would like to have something like this remember him when the inevitable happens. Just wondering if anyone has done anything like this and if they we're happy with the results.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I was getting passport photos taken yesterday and just spotted a new photography place in my local town, popped in, got the photos taken and ended up chatting to the photographer about possibly getting a pet portrait done, it was very reasonable in cost I think €25, around 40 photos will be taken and I also get a to choose one for a print, not massive but not small either. I think something like this would be nice to have.

My dog is a crazy, loveable, happy Boxer and I would like to have something like this remember him when the inevitable happens. Just wondering if anyone has done anything like this and if they we're happy with the results.

I got some professional photos of my guy last week... she was excellent,
    www.wetnose.ie her name is Michelle.... like you i wanted something to remember my guy by....

here are some of the results...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Thanks Cocker5, some really nice pics there, don't know if my fella will stay still like yours did but even some natural shots would be really nice. I think I will end up doing it, will have to wait a bit though, he has a bite on the top of his head, get thinks it must be from an insect and is have scanned over and he has an little hairloss on that spot, want him to be looking his best :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

not exactly a portrait buy there's a guy on adverts.ie who does pyro boards of pets etc.... i got one done of daisy , turned out amazing :)

Advertisement