Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Network

Options
  • 05-09-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi all,

I had put up a thread on a new business network i was setting up back in February of this year.

We are currently looking for new members to join our group.

We meet twice per month in The Clarion Hotel, Dublin Airport. The cost to join is free for your first meeting, €50 registration fee + €20 per meeting.

This is a referral based network and we only allow one business per sector.

The network has currently 10 members which meet regularly but we want to build this number up to at least 25 members over the next couple of months.

With the expensive networks out there, this is an opportunity to gain more business for very little outlay.

So who would like to join??

Cheers,
    Moggie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sounds like BNI ..
    What's different about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

Can you provide more info on here please?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Blacknight wrote: »
    Sounds like BNI ..
    What's different about it?

It's very like the BNI model. The difference is nowhere near as expensive, it's a non-profit network and from the feedback we get, it's not as strict!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Can you provide more info on here please?
    What information would you like me to share?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭killiank

I am a member of this group having previously been a member of a BNI.

The reasons that I chose this group over the bni group that I was in were fairly simple

1) The cost - In my first year in BNI I paid a little over €1,200 whereas this group was less than 1/2 the cost.

2) The BNI meetings were held at 6.30 in the morning whereas this group meets at 6.30 in the evening. For my business I need to be at my desk at 8am in the morning.

3) It kinda bugged me that I was paying money to a company who were making a profit out of the group & paying €30 a month for breakfast was a bit much too.

4) This group meets every two weeks so the commitment wasnt as great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement