Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got the new Samsung Note 10.1?

• 05-09-2012 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently replaced my iPhone 4 with the new HTC One X which has turned out to be a brilliant move, but that's for another thread!
    Anyway, having now experienced the slickness and customisation options of Android, I'm thinking of swapping my iPad 3 for an Android tablet. I've been searching around and seem to like the look of the new Samsung Note 10.1.
    Has anyone got one who can give me some heads up as to its benefits, and more importantly, its flaws?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

Hi got mine yesterday so only beginning to play with it now, so far so good I did have Toshiba tablet but returned it as faulty then got Sony tablet as replacement and ... that was faulty and was sent away for a replacement motherboard .... so took the Samsung p5110 tablet instead ..... hope I get better luck

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Looking at this too. What are the main positives and negatives?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

Samsung nicer to hold and use does not have a usb port only mini sd card menues of all my tablets tried are very simular I have galaxy s 3 so the tablet is just like a bigger version without the phone Samsung tablet is my favourite by far

Advertisement