Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2012 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭elleelle19

How is the final going to work, don't they usually eliminate one celeb after the first couple of dances and then only two get to do their show dance, or maybe three this year

If that is the case this year Denise might not even get to do her show dance if she gets the fewest vote, which she obviously has the last couple of weeks.

Would love Dani & Vincent to win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

elleelle19 wrote: »
    How is the final going to work, don't they usually eliminate one celeb after the first couple of dances and then only two get to do their show dance, or maybe three this year

If that is the case this year Denise might not even get to do her show dance if she gets the fewest vote, which she obviously has the last couple of weeks.

Would love Dani & Vincent to win :D
    All week on it takes two theyve all been saying "if they get to do their showdance"
    So I think one or two coupless wont do the showdance. Plus theres 2 episodes set for tv viewing, think theres sn hour break between them so whoever gets lowest vote wont do showdance

• Registered Users Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is the whole final on Saturday night, or split between Sat/Sun again? I'm going away to Saorviewland on Sunday - cannot believe I might not be able to see the results after devotedly watching every single minute of the series!

Please tell me it's all on Saturday???

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is the whole final on Saturday night, or split between Sat/Sun again? I'm going away to Saorviewland on Sunday - cannot believe I might not be able to see the results after devotedly watching every single minute of the series!

Please tell me it's all on Saturday???
    As far as I know the whole thing is on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I found this on the BBC SCD blog:

So this is how it works this Saturday, in our main show at 6.30pm each couple will perform their show dance and the judges favourite routine. At 8.50pm in our Results show, the couple with the least amount of votes will leave. The remaining three will dance once more time, performing their favourite dance before the winner is announced.

DANI AND VINCENT:

Showdance: 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - Queen
    Judges Pick: Tango: 'Rumour Has It' - Adele
    Couples' Favourite: Jive: 'Dance With Me Tonight' - Olly Murs

DENISE AND JAMES:

Showdance: 'What A Feeling' - Irene Cara
    Judges Pick: Jive: 'Tutti Frutti' - Little Richard
    Couples' Favourite: Charleston: 'Walk Like an Egyptian' - The Puppini Sisters

LOUIS AND FLAVIA

Showdance: 'Rule The World' - Take That
    Judges Pick: Salsa 'Time Of My Life' - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
    Couples' Favourite: Charleston 'Dr Wanna Do' - Caro Emerald

KIMBERLEY AND PASHA

Showdance: 'Crazy In Love' - Beyonce
    Judges Pick: Viennese Waltz:  'A Thousand Years' Christina Perri
    Couples' Favourite: Tango: 'When Doves Cry' - Prince

• Advertisement

Denise has 'dislocated a rib'. Looking for the sympathy vote! Danni and the Italian Stallion to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I know the show dance is very popular and impressive, but i think only the final 2 pairs should be allowed do it and then the winner then chosen by the best show dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Do ITT not know that I can't watch the emotional scenes without going all Gwyneth Paltrow??:( Thought I was going to crack when Vincent and Dani were on.

Loved the highlights of the show. Miranda Hart should be on it more often; she was hilarious!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Denise has 'dislocated a rib'. Looking for the sympathy vote! Danni and the Italian Stallion to win!

Unkind! She was taken to hospital to get it fixed. Give her a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

let's see then, if it is a dislocated rib she would be finding it hard to breath let alone dance, bet she will be dancing at her best tonight:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

A break, you say? Then she definitely wouldn't be able to dance. :D

Dont like the idea of the showdance first
    Thought that was always the final dance
    Bit sad that its over after tonight

Cracking pro-dance to kick the final off! Here we go!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mistake there from Denise. Will the judges comment on it?

It'll be 10's all round tonight! Didn't dance like someone with a dislocated rib! Best season yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm not really crazy about the show dance. It's not really a dance but rather a show lift/trick.

I'm not really crazy about the show dance. It's not really a dance but rather a show lift/trick.

Whenever they have pros on doing exhibition dances they are always full of lifts. I hope Denise is in the final 3.

That's what the show dances are.

Doubt anything will beat Flavia and Louis' dirty salsa-amazing.

Poor Dani, she seems so nervous :(

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Oh my God I'm officially in love with kim...!!!!!

• Advertisement

Can you imagine if Lisa had to do a show dance?!

I think Louis just won it with that dance! Brilliant!

Dani & Vincent should go imo.

Wonder if it took much adjustment for Louis to dance barefoot in his showdance?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Louis and Flavia, just pure class, brilliant

Dani had her worst night.
    Denise redeemed herself.
    Kimberly didn't disappoint.
    Louis to win. He has the best partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I don't think Dani and Vincent deserve to be that far down the leaderboard. Judges are really pushing their favourites tonight..

I don't think Dani and Vincent deserve to be that far down the leaderboard. Judges are really pushing their favourites tonight..
    I think they were unlucky with the judges choice of dance, but their showdance didn't compare to the others. Nerves probably had a lot to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Loved loved LOVED Flavia & Louis's showdance!!! It was so different to the others but sooo beautiful. I like the contemporary. I was worried that it would rely too heavily on gymnastics and acrobatics but Flavia did an amazing job. Seeing them do the Argentine tango bit made me kinda mad that we never got to see them to a full routine of it.:(

They should win it now imo. Love Flav!:D

Lois and flavia amazing!!!
    Very brave to do it bare foot also
    I felt sorry for danni she seemed so nervous

• Advertisement

Another dreadful dress from Tess.
    Gorgeous girl, but she has no style.

Advertisement