Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2012 *Spoilers*

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Great season this year really enjoyed it. So glad I wasn't able to watch it last night and could fast forward all the filler ****e and recaps. On the night fell the right person won, Louis show dance was so soft and beautiful loved it. I think he had a 'journey' on the show and really came out of himself. Still smiling enjoyed this final so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

The parents made me youtube Louis's showdance and Charleston....again!! He's very popular with the fam!:p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Well done to Louis was hard to know who would be in the final and win!? Delighted for him he done well! Could have been anyone of them to win! Who was runner up?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

doovdela wrote: »
    Well done to Louis was hard to know who would be in the final and win!? Delighted for him he done well! Could have been anyone of them to win! Who was runner up?

They didn't say they just lined the 3 couples up and called out the winner

oh ya, I heard them announcing the winner when I watched it last night but didn't hear what else they said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone watching the SCD Xmas this year?

I hope the guy from JLS wins liked his jive

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

Your xmas wish came true!

Bit of a shambolic end to the show, and generous scoring from the judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Was the Christmas special any good? I didn't watch it because I don't really like the way the format is now for the specials, i.e. having a new celeb performing a dance for the first time. I preferred it when they had celebs who had been in previous series! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Watching a recording of it now.

Find it terrible, scoring is crazy , makes it like a Special Olympics version (No offence meant to any special olympians out there!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Brendan became a dad on Christmas Day. Great present :D Congratulations to them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

murpho999 wrote: »
    Watching a recording of it now.

Find it terrible, scoring is crazy , makes it like a Special Olympics version (No offence meant to any special olympians out there!).

It was absolutely appalling. The dance at the end was like a horribly drunken dance at the end of a wedding.
    Not half as good as it used to be when they used to bring back previous contestants.

I missed the Christmas Special was this on BBC I saw it on TV3 alright. Charlie - Janine from eastenders won that one. That was a repeat of a previous year I think. Did see the repeat alright, the recent one was it on BBC recently?

Advertisement