Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2012 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Its not the Cheryl show
    Kimberly is in it, why is everyone going on about Cheryl?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 janeyt

I've just caught up with Fridays ITT and Brendan is not exactly liking the flying bike, he said to Anton he had no idea what a bicycle had to do with the paso doble, he seemed a slightly annoyed about it. I think this may be Victoria's "Widdie" moment and she will go [thank goodness IMO]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Watching the wembly show just now it's a pity the tour isn't coming to Dublin this year. I'm gonna miss it : (

I said at the start Michael vaughn, might be ok.
    He was very good
    Lois seems to be going downhill every week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I didn't think it would come across well to us as it's a big venue but I loved the show. Hard to believe the dance off is taking place right now :eek: I don't want to know the result as i'm looking forward to tomorrows show. I didn't like Kimberleys dance or victorias and Richard wasn't great :( loved the last dance and I was delighted for the cricket player whose name I can't remember:) but he really has improved:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Watching the wembly just now it's a pity the tour isn't coming to Dublin this year. I'm gonna miss it : (

The show was excellent, big shame the live show won't be here. The buzz is excellent.

casio4 wrote: »
    I didn't think it would come across well to us as it's a big venue but I loved the show. Hard to believe the dance off is taking place right now :eek: I don't want to know the result as i'm looking forward to tomorrows show. I didn't like Kimberleys dance or victorias and Richard wasn't great :( loved the last dance and I was delighted for the cricket player whose name I can't remember:) but he really has improved:)

Michael Vaughn ;) Yeah, he's really improved, gaven't seen him dance in a couple of weeks, but he's got very good.

Absolutely loved Denise's Charleston, it was brilliant, excellent choreography.
    Hoping Richard isn't gone this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

flutegirl wrote: »

Absolutely loved Denise's Charleston, it was brilliant, excellent choreography.
    Hoping Richard isn't gone this week...

It was good but I didn't think it was 39/40 good. A bit of over marking there but most of them were criminally over marked again this week.

Heroditas wrote: »

It was good but I didn't think it was 39/40 good. A bit of over marking there but most of them were criminally over marked again this week.
    I think theres been overmarking on a few couples every week

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I found it really hard to enjoy the dances tonight

Venue was too big and the flying camera work drove me crazy. Can't see the dancing when the camera gives a top row view.

Sound was awful too.

Back to studio next week thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Anyone else think Denise was way over marked tonight? It was good but not that good!!

• Advertisement

Snoopy1 wrote: »

Oh indeed. Denise Van Outen but particularly Victoria Pendleton.

Oh indeed. Denise Van Outen but particularly Victoria Pendleton.

First time I've seen Denise dance properly (haven't been watching) and I was expecting her to get a full house. The routine was excellent.

My heart's just not in SCD this year, i think it has a lot to do with the live show not coming to Dublin. Forgot all about the result being in until just now. In the past I've been desperate to know who's gone home.

SCD, COME TO DUBLIN!!!!!!!

Thought Victoria was very bad tonight and once again over marked. I know she is meant to be the sweat-heart of the British public but she doesn't come across very well in her VT's or on ITT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

From the charter:
    Posting ANY kind of spoilers about upcoming reality shows (based on leaked news in tabloids, leaked news on websites, moles in the audience, or any other sources) will result in a 2 week instant ban from the Television forum.
    Ban issued in accordance to charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

LizT wrote: »
    Anyone else think Denise was way over marked tonight? It was good but not that good!!
    Me too. I don't get it. Maybe it just didn't come across well on tv?
    The scoring is ridiculous.
    Matthew improved a lot, but he wasn't that good.
    Victoria was dreadful - again.
    Louis obviously couldn't care less about the show. I'd say he'd love to be voted off.
    I'm gone off Lisa.
    I really like Vincent and his partner.
    Nicky is meh.
    I think they must have it in for Kimberly.

I checked in for the spoiler!

Obviously Denise is one of the judges favourites but it was a good charleston and, though it pains me to say, I thought Victoria's paso was her best dance yet, she looked more confident, loved the team GB outfits. I didn't really enjoy Wembley, everyone looked lost and the spinning cameras and zooming in and out angles made me dizzy, I kept losing the dancers. Also thought all couples seemed to struggle a bit, maybe it was nerves because of the vastness of the arena and the huge audience. I think everyone made some mistakes.

Snoopy1 wrote: »

First week watching proper so will see how she does next week.
    janeyt wrote: »
    Obviously Denise is one of the judges favourites but it was a good charleston and, though it pains me to say, I thought Victoria's paso was her best dance yet, she looked more confident, loved the team GB outfits. I didn't really enjoy Wembley, everyone looked lost and the spinning cameras and zooming in and out angles made me dizzy, I kept losing the dancers. Also thought all couples seemed to struggle a bit, maybe it was nerves because of the vastness of the arena and the huge audience. I think everyone made some mistakes.

That was the only thing wrong with last night's show. Wembley is better suited to X Factor, etc. Can't remember why they're no longer using Blackpool but that or another similar dance type venue would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

A lot of harsh marking last night. I only got to watch it today on sky+ was hard to see the movements with the big stage but most of them did very well, delighted for them.

Its kind of obvious who might be in the bottom two tonight but you can never tell despite the judges scores!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

I hope Richard's in the bottom 2...thought he was dire last night! What was the deal with him asking Darcey if he had VPL? Cringe!!

Kylie's face doesnt move!!!

• Advertisement

Oh thank god hes gone
    Just need Victoria to go now!!

Thought Girls aloud had a new member Sarah Hardy(?) has had some amount of work done :-0

Aww, it's a shame Richard's gone, but think Nicky'll be gone next week though.

Thought Girls aloud had a new member Sarah Hardy(?) has had some amount of work done :-0

I think her look is more down to booze and prescription drugs than surgery.
    Also, it's quite amazing how poor a singer Cheryl is compared to the rest of them. She's by far the weakest singer in the group. Actually, I can't stand the loathsome woman.

Not surprised that richard and erin go but can't believe they had nicky in the bottom two. He done well the past couple of dances.

I think her look is more down to booze and prescription drugs than surgery.
    Also, it's quite amazing how poor a singer Cheryl is compared to the rest of them. She's by far the weakest singer in the group. Actually, I can't stand the loathsome woman.
    I was thinking the exact same thing

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Hated it in Wembely this week, the camera work was shocking you could hardly make out half of the dances, so glad its back to studio this week, although the camera work can be bad enough in studio.
    I think they are over marking a few of them too, Denise for sure, I cannot warm to the girl at all! It was a good dance but didn't have the fun of a charleston for me, 39 was way too high. Lisa is being over scored imo too she was so ploddy. Victoria is rubbish, really hope she goes next. Don't like Michael either but part of that is Natalie! God I'm moany today! Would love a final 3 of Kimberly, Dani & Louis with any of them to win. Was hoping Nicky would be better I do think he can be marked harshly, he comes across as a nice guy on it.

Liked the atmosphere in Wembely but didn't like the camera shots they weren't great it was hard to see the dance moves but you could see movement you were only guessing like how they were doing around the floor but once they were on the island/stage at least showed their foot work a bit better but I think they all did well taking up the big stage, they lapped up the big wide open spaced floor which would boost their confidence.

I was expecting Erin and Richard to go alright but was sure flavia/louis and Victoria and Brendan be one of the other couples in the bottom two. It push Nicky to do better again next week I hope! I think Michael's dance was very good he did well with the lifts, loved Kimberly, dani's and denise's dances they did very well so did lisa.

Its strange how we just don't take to some people and have no idea why. I haven't taken to Dani, I can see that she is a good technician when she's dancing but I just don't like to watch her, can't explain it. I agree with pc7 about the over marking, I think its been all over the place. I always thought Craig was fair but this year he really seems to have in for some celebs.

• Advertisement

Even with the top scorers or low scorers the public can over turn the results never knew that could happen except for the lower scorers not so much for the high scorer's thought the higher scorers be home and dry regardless. You can never tell with the judges and public's votes even if you compare to xfactor's shocking bottom two result deadlock last night shouldn't have happened. Should have been someone else at least.

Never say never anything is possible!

Advertisement