Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2012 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Is there a link anywhere to see what the dancers are dancing this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 janeyt

pc7 wrote: »
    Is there a link anywhere to see what the dancers are dancing this week?
    It takes two on BBC2 at 6:30 every weekday has all the information and its
    on i-player the next day :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Thanks Janeyt watched it last night to see what they are all doing, haven't watched it since Zoe took over last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Thanks Janeyt watched it last night to see what they are all doing, haven't watched it since Zoe took over last year.
    I like zoe on it takes two, plus she wears some amazing shoes!!

Love Zoe on ITT, she's so good at talking to all the contestants and the guests and because she's been there she understands what they are going through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Oh god Victoria has to go, I cant watch her
    Darcy is wearing another dress wrapped around her neck again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Victoria was dire, poor girl just has no rhythm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Would love a final 3 of Kimberly, Dani & Louis with any of them to win. Was hoping Nicky would be better I do think he can be marked harshly, he comes across as a nice guy on it.

Me too! But I can't see the judges ever voting for someone over Denise because they really really like her. I can't warm to her and I think I realised why - she always goes on in her videos about how difficult and scared she is for a certain move and it just seems disingenuous. It's like the way I don't like Victoria because she's always crying and moaning! Kimberly and Dani though... love 'em.

Did anyone see the Pointless celebrities with Strictly Come Dancing dancers and previous contestants? That one, Chelsee from last year came off as such an idiot - in the anagram round of "Places that held the Summer Olympics" she thought Jibe Gin was Belgium even though (as she said) "There is no L"

Anyone else think that Nicky dresses like the typical hollisters+polo Dublin rugby guy while training?!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Victoria was dire, poor girl just has no rhythm.

She has to go this week she is awful

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Unfortunately I don't think she will though, the British public seem to love her and are keeping her out of the bottom two. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You know you're bad when Bruno criticises you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

gubbie wrote: »

You know you're bad when Bruno criticises you
    Did anyone see skidmarks tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Gawd almighty, the stomach muscles that Karen Hauer must have..... :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

No more spoilers on this thread, no?
    I'm just confused because the thread title says *spoilers.* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Posy wrote: »

It's a breech of the charter unfortunately, I think it's a shame.

its been lovely knowing you all but without spoilers I'm off byeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I predict Victoria and Michael be in the bottom two tonight. They did well they danced well but think it was rhythm was missing for victoria and passion missing from Michael. Louis might be the only other one that might be at the bottom but you can never tell! The public's vote could over turn the judges votes.The rest did really well and nicky did brilliantly last night loved his dance. Loved dani's as well.

Looking forward to the results tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Victoria has to go tonight. She was dire...can't seem to let herself go and has no rhythm. Didn't really like Michael's AT. I thought it lacked passion and there was no chemistry between him & Natalie.

BTW, was it me or did Natalie's dress look very like Aliona's from last year's final??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Posy wrote: »
    LizT wrote: »
    It's a breech of the charter unfortunately, I think it's a shame.

It's not worth it to post up the spoiler and find yourself banned. BUT we can still have a great discussion about the dances :)
    RosyLily wrote: »
    Victoria has to go tonight. She was dire...can't seem to let herself go and has no rhythm. Didn't really like Michael's AT. I thought it lacked passion and there was no chemistry between him & Natalie.

BTW, was it me or did Natalie's dress look very like Aliona's from last year's final??

Remember seeing on ITT a couple of years back that they recyle the dresses and re-jig them a bit for the next person.

Unfortunately I don't think she will though, the British public seem to love her and are keeping her out of the bottom two. :(

So glad I was wrong :-) All Michael has to do is stay upright and surely he'll get the judges vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

Did anyone see skidmarks tonight?
    ???!!

Victoria is a dose. So glad she's gone.
    That heart thing she does is just annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah glad she's gone

Not surprised by the bottom two and victoria voted out, Michael was a slightly better dancer his steps were better performed than victoria's. She did well fair dues to her she gave it her best shot just her rhythm could be better alright but she done well to get this far though good on her. I just don't think certain dances suit certain people.

Michael certainly had passion tonight in the show down!

Delight Victoria is gone

BTW did she win any medals ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

yeah glad Victoria is gone too...................Nicky though - good performance etc but the guy is sadly lacking any appeal........reminds me a bit of Jim Carrey too with those tomestone teeth lately....

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

Delight Victoria is gone

Yes. Lots http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Pendleton

I still don't like her though - bit too 'emotional' off the track, and quite spiteful on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Delight Victoria is gone

She's won a few ;)

Right result, but will miss Brendan as still think he's one of the best male dancers the show has ever had.

As good as Denise is I dont want her to win

Dani or Lisa to win for me

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

As good as Denise is I dont want her to win

Dani or Lisa to win for me

Same for me, I find Denise slightly smug and I think Dani has made a great improvement throughout the competition.

• Advertisement

I'd love for denise to win I say she will if not her dani. Any of the remaining boys really and the remaining one's i'd love to see win they all worked very hard! I can see a girl that win it though!

Advertisement