Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching back to o2, considering E5

Options
  • 05-09-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I recently got a Vodafone Smart as a present but don't really like it. Battery life is terrible and Vodafone are a lot more expensive then o2. Now I want to get a new phone and am considering the E5. A couple questions,

Would ye recommend the E5? Is the battery life good (i.e would I get at least 2 days out of it?). What about the Asha 302?

Is there much of a difference between it and the Vodafone Smart? My budget is ~150 so is there any other phones in this price range that are any better?

I'm currently with Vodafone but can I reactivate my old o2 sim and keep my number? Even if I have to get a new o2 sim can I keep my number?

Apologies for all these questions and any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

you can keep your number.
    in terms of pricing i think o2 and vodafone are similar. if you can go billpay you can get a nice phone for that price, but pay the remainder of it over time somewhat.
    as for phone advbice in the price range im not in a position to advise there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

The E5 is a good phone. But its on S60 which is very limited for applications. Its also 2yrs old.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e5-3198.php

Why did you pick the E5?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭bm1993

Not really sure what phone I want to get tbh. I've been reading about it online and it seems to have garnered good reviews. I'd also consider one of the Nokia Ashas as well. Just want a decent phone with a good battery life. I've been looking from this list http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/phones/.

Any phones on that you would recommend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Use GSM arena to compare phone and especially the battery life if thats important.

Advertisement