Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stellaris® LM4F120 LaunchPad Evaluation Board - $4.00

• 05-09-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I wasn't really sure where to post this, In Development, Engineering or here..

I just picked at random. I don't know if this is any good, or any use to anyone etc.. But i thought i'd post it here. I don't have a clue what this is used for :D, but when i searched boards, it gave me the three forums.

Anyway, rather then continuing to spout what i know nothing about

https://estore.ti.com/Stellaris-LaunchPad.aspx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

Allyall wrote: »
    Hi, I wasn't really sure where to post this, In Development, Engineering or here..

I just picked at random. I don't know if this is any good, or any use to anyone etc.. But i thought i'd post it here. I don't have a clue what this is used for :D, but when i searched boards, it gave me the three forums.

Anyway, rather then continuing to spout what i know nothing about

https://estore.ti.com/Stellaris-LaunchPad.aspx

I ordered one for the craic.

They asked some weird questions like will this be used to develop a nuclear weapon, wtf ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Interested, 1st Evaluation board as such that I know of which comes with an ARM processor on board! (well certainly nothing under €100 or so!). I mess around with Arduinos a good bit, and have a 430 launchpad sitting at home (picked it up for $4.30, again stupidly cheap, its TIs way of trying to get a foot in the door), I will admit that I have not found a good enough use for it that would warrant the hassle of learning the specific coding and the IDE for them, so the launchpad has remained unused in the box.

I'll still probably go out and order one of them Stellaris, $5, bargain :P

Advertisement