Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seo..Is that what is only required

Options
  • 05-09-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

If a website has a Titled tagged but no proper SEO done.. but still the website comes in the 1st Page of Google..what will be the solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

You need to clarify what your question or problem is ..

If your website has Title Tags done and is coming on Page 1 - what Seo do you want ??
    Page 1 or position 1 ?

If normally that is the case you dont have a particularly competitive keyword so i would suggest writing 1x 500 word Article Duplicate it to 5x Web 2.0 sites and do also 5 Social Bookmarks on what your website is about..

I dont think this should have to much problems pushing the others off the top spot.. Should take u 3 hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bfran

Usually if you have a well optimized Title and Meta description it is possible to be on page 1 for a long tail search, but wont be enough if you want to go after strong keywords.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jforrw

It's hard to rank on page 1 just have title tagged, It requires backlinks from other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I got a keyword onto google in under 6 weeks with 1 article on the website in relation to back spasms with Otimizted title + description
    880 Local monthly Search and CPC of $1.35

With 1 backlink .. Just one comment on a crappy forum relating to the keyword ..
    Dont be frowing on the negatives guys, just have a bit of fun it isnt that hard to create a buzz with a link back to your site

That 1 backlink took me i would say 2 moments to write, 1 to think about what to say and the other min to write 2 lines on what the OP was saying in the post..

Have fun

Advertisement