Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Insulation

Options
  • 05-09-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anybody else had attic insulation work carried out on their home by Electric Ireland Contractors and had a bad experience (both with the work and the customer service)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

A customer of mine got it done they stood on a pipe damaging a 350 tank connector.. leak through the ceiling. She did see until later when they had left. I had to repair it at 10pm that night. Another customers expansion pipe was insulated and removed from a pipe clip and left below the water line.

The lads doing it come from the north... buy all material, tax, insurance up there. They don't even buy a breakfast roll.. so little or no money enters the Irish economy. If you can get a local firm to do work and also do your grant please do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi So_boho,

Sorry to read you are unhappy with the service provided. If you like, send me your name/address/phone number by private message and I will investigate this further for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Folks in Train speak this thread has seen a major derailment. I have deleated all the unrelated comments and left the thread open incase Una wishes to respond to the investigation she has started.

Thank you

Advertisement