Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search dropdown not working in Firefox 15.0

Options
  • 05-09-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

I suspect this is happening since Firefox upgraded to version 15.0

After searching for any term in the search box, the results are displayed as best match. The drop down box to sort results by Newest First / Most Thanked has stopped changing the results.

All is ok in Chrome and IE - just an issue here on Firefox 15.0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Hi Pageant Messiah,

Quick test looks good here in FF15.

Could you PM me on a screenshot of http://www.boards.ie/diagnostics if possible please?

If not could you let me know what OS you're using at least, ill try track this one down.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Hi Ronan

Seems to have rectified itself :confused:

It's on XP and FF 15. There's not much to screenshot tbh. It would allow you to select "newest first" etc it just didn't change the search results underneath.

It may have been some snarl up with a local cache on the PC here. Apologies if it was a local issue. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

No problem. I'll keep an eye on it anyways, if you notice anything odd again just drop me a PM.

Cheers,
    R

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement