Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change in AIB fees and charges

Options
  • 05-09-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

as nearly all AIB customer knows, to avoid being charge fees on current account one had to do two simple things:

- at least one purchase transaction using their AIB Debit Card in each fee quarter
    - at least one debit transaction using AIB Phone & Internet Banking in each fee quarter.

http://www.aib.ie/personal/current-accounts/Personal-Current-Acc-Fees-Charge

from what i see this no longer applies, as it is changed to:

Maintain a minimum daily credit statement balance of €2,500 in the account for each fee quarter.

for me last thing to do with nearly three grands is to keep it on current account with no interest at all, which leads me to my question:

where to move with my current account to keep it free or at least have it cheaper than nearly €10 a month that I need to pay now?

things i need - decent on-line access, debit card & fast approval of credit card application

Comments

Advertisement