Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mardyke Casuals Sept Sat 15th Any interest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Valormeer

Got my TV sorted out, It's only like 19' but that should be grand to play casual's on right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

WasterEx wrote: »
    Hey Matt, I was in the old FÁS building today again across the bridge from grand parade in town. Those 'studio' rooms are 80e a month to rent (20e p/w). They're proper suitable for casuals, tournaments, etc.

I told Sairus about this last year but he couldn't get a place for some reason. Maybe you should go and have a look there if you're interested...
    The place is filling up so I think they're handing out rentals to anyone now,
    I'm not sure who you'd have to contact though :/

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know for future reference n stuff...:D

Woahhhh....do hey have goujons?

FutureGuy wrote: »

I told ya bro hands of my goujons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Valormeer wrote: »
    Got my TV sorted out, It's only like 19' but that should be grand to play casual's on right?

Yeah that's perfect.
    FutureGuy wrote: »

Yeah they give us a load of finger food.

So 1-6 tomorrow did you say? :D Hopefully get some good MAHVAL action on the go tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Any chance anyone get TTT2 lol.I'd love to have a crack off the game :pac:
    Just to see if I like it or not :p

I'll play some mahvel for the laugh and other fighter as well :D

Ah I saw TTT2 being played at Big two Spooky's stream and it looked hella Whack :P I'll be passing this over. Not a fan of 3d fighters myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

Sorry waster but at the kment the mardyke is the better option on price. The 80 a mnth is ok but the mardyke is only 60 with free food and drink for jts price.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Shokashi wrote: »
    Sorry waster but at the kment the mardyke is the better option on price. The 80 a mnth is ok but the mardyke is only 60 with free food and drink for jts price.

Doesn't bother me lol..was just sayin incase you ever need a different place. Mardyke ftw indeed :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrDrago

I'll pop along at some time during the day, wouldn't mind trying TTT2 if anyone has bought it already.

Will be playing some sf4/mvc as well of course. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Right so, tomorrow at one. I suppose we can just head away on in once we get there since we know the room and stuff just say it to a member of staff as we get there? I'll have my monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

I am loving this group. I wouldn not have been able to do this without you guys. And the bonus of finding the mardyke on top. if we keep thiis up i am sure we can make this bigger amd better than ever for upcoming events.

You all have my thanks.

No worries bro we got your back. Lets grow the scene down here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Shokashi wrote: »

Maybe I'm missing something but 80 a month is crazy compared to 60 a session. It seems worth checking out.

The way I would read it is that the 80 a month gives you full access. So you do a casuals and a tournament you're down to €40 a go. You do something twice a week and your cost is down to €10 a session.

There's lots of reasons to go one way or the other but based on what I can see, price is not in favour of the Mardyke.

Orim wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something but 80 a month is crazy compared to 60 a session. It seems worth checking out.

The way I would read it is that the 80 a month gives you full access. So you do a casuals and a tournament you're down to €40 a go. You do something twice a week and your cost is down to €10 a session.

There's lots of reasons to go one way or the other but based on what I can see, price is not in favour of the Mardyke.

Does the other place provide free drinks and food? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to everyone today - Here's hoping I NEVER have to fight one of those fecking cats in SFxT EVER again! :pac:

GGs to everyone today - Here's hoping I NEVER have to fight one of those fecking cats in SFxT EVER again! :pac:

Meow :pac:

Advertisement