Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Friendly Hotel in Waterford city.

Options
  • 05-09-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is looking for a pet friendly hotel in or near Waterford City.

All the ones I've checked don't allow pets. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ILoveShoez

I don't think that any hotel in Waterford allows pets. The best bet is to look at the Self Catering options that hotels have...

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

The Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore takes pets, but it's very (very!) expensive to do so.

A great self-catering option that's not too far from Waterford is Croan Cottages in Dunamaggan, which allows up to two dogs, I believe.

There's also a similar self catering option in Whitechuch, about 10mins from the Passage East car ferry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 xoxmwah

The Travelodge in Waterford allow pets at a charge of 20 euro per pet. Only one pet per room though.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

Was in France recently and almost every hotel takes pets for €5 to €10 per night.
    Ireland has a lot to learn

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tarzann wrote: »
    Was in France recently and almost every hotel takes pets for €5 to €10 per night.
    Ireland has a lot to learn

Not really. A lot of tourists don't want to be in a house with pets and there are a number of issues with having a dog in a hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭billbond4

Not really what your looking for, but maybe you might be interested.
    I stayed in Croan Cottages (self catering) on the waterford side of Kilkenny and its very pet friendly
    http://www.croancottages.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Can anyone tell me anything about Blenheim House?

Advertisement