Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada eh,so who is going? Where are you/ will you be?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

:o:o sorry didn't realize i have been advertising the roadhouse so much i have no connections with them (yet):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    :o:o sorry didn't realize i have been advertising the roadhouse so much i have no connections with them (yet):p

Yeh you love that place lol I'm not going to go until Ross gets here, I want to experience it for the first time through his eyes.

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    Yeh you love that place lol I'm not going to go until Ross gets here, I want to experience it for the first time through his eyes.

Martyn we are going rip that place up on a serious session:D

• Advertisement

Jeez another roadhouse creeper on here haha

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Jeez another roadhouse creeper on here haha

I just clicked on your link that's all! A few lovely pics there :P

sure i believe ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

Looks like my kind of spot! Will definitely be hit if I go to Calgary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Right so I need to be uber skinny to get a job there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

hdowney wrote: »
    Right so I need to be uber skinny to get a job there!!!
    Most places here only take 'beautiful people', it's one thing I don't like about the bar industry and they're not ashamed to admit it. Places like the roadhouse you need to know someone in most cases, because the money's good competition is high.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Don't talk to me about the table service shyte they go on with over here. The last night the girl came over, fair enough was being sound with us, having the craic. When our pitcher was nearing empty she came back, sat down with us and was chatting away goodo for about 5mins until "hey guys, I'm going to the bar, you want me to get you another pitcher?!"..
    It was the fake with a side order of fake to be honest.
    Oh how I miss being able to go up and order your own pint. (grouch grouch grouch):D

does tipping go on over there i cant imagine shes dressing like that to impress her mother haha. what kinda mull would one be expected to pay? say i was to order 5 pints and she brought them over how much of a tip would she be expecting?:P

Haha well i think you have to have a good apperance or be able to talk ****e:P if you are either you would probably get a job in a pub? so hopefully we will pass for either:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

Martyn we are going rip that place up on a serious session:D

Dont forget about me...........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Count me in. I'll work the ladies ;)

Good man waster and lostonehelpme there's a nice little crowd of us forming now the 'Calgary Gentlemen's Society' is near its starting date:D jeez i cant wait now :D

does tipping go on over there i cant imagine shes dressing like that to impress her mother haha. what kinda mull would one be expected to pay? say i was to order 5 pints and she brought them over how much of a tip would she be expecting?:P

Haha well i think you have to have a good apperance or be able to talk ****e:P if you are either you would probably get a job in a pub? so hopefully we will pass for either:D

Oh I can talk shíte for Ireland for sure!!! And by the time I gets to Canada I'll be only gawjus (not that I am butt ugly or owt! but I ain't competitive looking like them, haven't had need of being yakno!)

People are soo shallow:o its not all about looks a girl has to be easy going and Just real fun to get on with hmmm;)

Yeah I could imagine myself being a roadhouse regular too, please god!! What is the story with tipping though? how much ya talkin about 20-30%?!!

• Advertisement

listen mate i am not going to be working in -10 in April (all going well) to be throwing dollars at some mickey teaser i would not do it at home here so i deffo cant see myself doing it there:D

People are soo shallow:o its not all about looks a girl has to be easy going and Just real fun to get on with hmmm;)

Easygoing, fun and talkative I got them qualities in the bag mate. I mean lookit where I come from, gift of the gab innit!!!

listen mate i am not going to be working in -10 in April (all going well) to be throwing dollars at some mickey teaser i would not do it at home here so i deffo cant see myself doing it there:D

Dont ya have ta for everything over there lad?? Jesus if it was optional the dollars would be stayin in my pocket!

Yea lad from people describing it on here you have too it seems martyn and a few others that are there should be able to clear it up:D

Panthro wrote: »
    Don't talk to me about the table service shyte they go on with over here. The last night the girl came over, fair enough was being sound with us, having the craic. When our pitcher was nearing empty she came back, sat down with us and was chatting away goodo for about 5mins until "hey guys, I'm going to the bar, you want me to get you another pitcher?!"..
    It was the fake with a side order of fake to be honest.
    Oh how I miss being able to go up and order your own pint. (grouch grouch grouch):D

I was in Toronto and Kingston for 2 weeks last Summer. I noticed that too. And then you're like "Oh God these people are beautiful and I'm hideous!" *Orders 5 more desserts and gets drunk*

Although after 1am once place in Kingston was kinda normal where you go up to the bar and order!

What? You cant just go up to the bar and order? Jesus that will be a serious change!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

Im sexy all day lol

i think its frowned upon haha think you sit at your table and wait for them to serve you:D haha

evan2509 wrote: »
    What? You cant just go up to the bar and order? Jesus that will be a serious change!!

Most places I was in took your order at a table and then the waitress would bring it down to you! And then you pay the bill at the end!

• Advertisement

Im sexy all day lol

Easy buddy no need to be getting excited now hahah

Advertisement