If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jays a-Jays Four Voice Optimised speakers with iPhone Remote and Mic

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

SMI wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to purchase a pair of
    'Jays a-Jays Four Voice Optimised speakers with iPhone Remote and Mic' and saw a pair for sale on amazon.co.uk from you guys.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-Jays-Optimised-speakers-iPhone-Remote/dp/B004GHY0G8/ref=sr_1_35?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1346861508&sr=1-35

Do you guys have them in white and (most importantly) any scope for doing a boardies deal if I put an order through here? I couldn't find them on your .ie website.

Hi SMI,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We do stock the Jays a-Jays Four Voice Optimised headphones but they are in black - happy to do them at £39.95 and I'll do free shipping to the ROI for boardies on these.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

Hi SMI,

We do stock the Jays a-Jays Four Voice Optimised headphones but they are in black - happy to do them at £39.95 and I'll do free shipping to the ROI for boardies on these.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Excellent, I'm in!
    I'll PM you my details.

Cheers John

Hi SMI,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Excellent, I'm in!
    I'll PM you my details.

Cheers John

Hi John,

Just wondering if you got a chance to sort that order out?
    Let me know if there was a problem with any of the details I PM'd you.

Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

Just wondering if you got a chance to sort that order out?
    Let me know if there was a problem with any of the details I PM'd you.

Thanks again.

Hi SMI,

John is currently out of the office.

Would you like to drop me a PM with your details? I can then check if John has popped an order up. If not I can sort that for you :)

Chris

Hi SMI,

John is currently out of the office.

Would you like to drop me a PM with your details? I can then check if John has popped an order up. If not I can sort that for you :)

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll do that now

• Advertisement

Gents,
    Sorry to be onto you again about this but I'm quite keen to get those headphones ASAP.
    Any progress putting through an order?

Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Gents,
    Sorry to be onto you again about this but I'm quite keen to get those headphones ASAP.
    Any progress putting through an order?

Thanks again.

Hi SMI,

Apologies I didn't get back to you.

The order has been placed and we should have these in on Friday :)

You should then have them then for Monday :)

Chris

They arrived today, many thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭budfox

Hi. Can I order a pair of these in black please.

Please PM me so I can arrange payment to you.

BF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.