Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subject choice

• 05-09-2012 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have just started 5th year and am completley at loss as to what career path i want to follow with my only ideas being hotel management and teaching however, i am Ordinary level Maths and Irish and possibly French so i need as many points as possible. I do 7 subjects and was wondering if anyone has advice whether i should pickup ag science? The teacher is very good and apparently she quotes it as being very straightforward as you get most of the course done in 5th year? Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Hi, if your not sure now what you want to do make sure to stick with your third language , french and you should take up one science subject, biology is supposed to be the most doable, they are two entry requirements for many courses.If your thinking primary teaching, you should move up to honours irish if you think you could handle it?
    I don't see why you shouldn't do the ag science, i would.

Advertisement