Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Number needed for New coach station?

Options
  • 05-09-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Hey guys a friend of mine believes she left behind a very important work folder in the ladies toilets of the New coach station, is there any phone number or anybody to contact there , cant find one online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭yer man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Sorry to be thread hijacking here, but my question is also along these lines.

Has anyone had difficulty (or indeed success) in phoning the Ceannt Bus station? I tried ringing them last Friday on both of the two numbers listed online, one of which I also got from 11811. It kept saying that the number doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Sorry to be thread hijacking here, but my question is also along these lines.

Has anyone had difficulty (or indeed success) in phoning the Ceannt Bus station? I tried ringing them last Friday on both of the two numbers listed online, one of which I also got from 11811. It kept saying that the number doesn't exist.

I was able to get them during race week using the number in the phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

antoobrien wrote: »
    I was able to get them during race week using the number in the phone book.

But surely that would be the same number as dictated by 11811?

Baffling!

Advertisement