Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing week long Orientation ??

• 05-09-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey going in to first year in nursing and was wondering what's the story with the week long orientation ? Any one know from other years what we do for the week like do we start classes early or are they just showing us around ?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

kkblackbee wrote: »
    Hey going in to first year in nursing and was wondering what's the story with the week long orientation ? Any one know from other years what we do for the week like do we start classes early or are they just showing us around ?!
    Nursing only takes place on the 14th. where did you see that you had a week long orientation?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kkblackbee

This is what it said on the ucc website:

* All students registering for Nursing programmes must also attend the School of Nursing & Midwifery in the Brookfield Health Sciences Complex, 17-21 September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

kkblackbee wrote: »
    This is what it said on the ucc website:

* All students registering for Nursing programmes must also attend the School of Nursing & Midwifery in the Brookfield Health Sciences Complex, 17-21 September.
    Ok just saw that on the page. I say you just start college a week before everyone else. That's what it looks like to me. They'll explain on the 14th anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kkblackbee

Ya I'm sure they'll tell us on the 14th . Thanks :)

Advertisement