Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod WaW modded gamesave Q

Options
  • 05-09-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Hey, I modded a WaW gamesave for zombies Xbox. Normal god mode no clip all weapons mod. The problem is the zombies map packs for cod waw are now disabled. Has anyone else here had or have the same thing happen?

I did it around a year ago but only played it once or twice and went back to it the other day. I've deleted the game save deleted the map packs and redownloaded but still there disabled. Cleared the cached repatched the lot the maps don't work for me. The map on the disc Nacht Der Untoten is the only one working.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'd suggest some/all of the Title Updates for the game have been deleted or lost somehow. Just find them online & use Jtag Content Manager to ftp them back to where they're supposed to go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Yeah its not JTAG'd. should have said in first post I downloaded the gamesave. All maps worked with the mods up untill recently.

Yeah its not JTAG'd. should have said in first post I downloaded the gamesave. All maps worked with the mods up untill recently.

I'd still say its a Title Update for the game gone missing or lost. It's happened me a few times with content on a jtag, a stock console is no different. They usually get the title updates themselves though over Live, unlike a jtag.

EnterNow wrote: »
    I'd still say its a Title Update for the game gone missing or lost. It's happened me a few times with content on a jtag, a stock console is no different. They usually get the title updates themselves though over Live, unlike a jtag.

Yeah there was an update when I started the game. Wether it was new or from me deleting the cache I don't know. Could it have recognised the gamesave was modded and disabled the map packs for good sever side maybe?

Yeah there was an update when I started the game. Wether it was new or from me deleting the cache I don't know. Could it have recognised the gamesave was modded and disabled the map packs for good sever side maybe?

Not sure, but I know a lot of the TU's are stored in the cache. Can you redownload the map pack maybe from XBL?

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    Not sure, but I know a lot of the TU's are stored in the cache. Can you redownload the map pack maybe from XBL?

Yeah did that a couple of times.

Advertisement