Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand Q

Options
  • 05-09-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

So I ordered my PC parts from hardwareversand last friday and payed the full amount via bank transfer down in the bank on Monday
    The amount was taken from my account but hardwareversand haven't sent an email confirming payment or updated the status in "Order History" - Still says Online Order

Do they take this long usually?
    Saw a few people get replys the day after they bank transferred :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Doyler99 wrote: »
    So I ordered my PC parts from hardwareversand last friday and payed the full amount via bank transfer down in the bank on Monday
    The amount was taken from my account but hardwareversand haven't sent an email confirming payment or updated the status in "Order History" - Still says Online Order

Do they take this long usually?
    Saw a few people get replys the day after they bank transferred :rolleyes:

Try your spam folder, or just wait. They aren't the fastest company email-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

Eboggles wrote: »
    Try your spam folder, or just wait. They aren't the fastest company email-wise.
    Yea I checked my spam nothing :(
    Guess I'll just have to wait, wish they would send a confirmation email when money recieved, especially dealing with such large amounts of money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

They got my money the next day but, the lady in the bank said it can take a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

I placed my order on Wed 29th & got a mail confirming the order almost immediately, did the bank thing on the 29th where it sloshed around until Monday.

Then at 7:30 am Mon: in the context of your online order of the 2012-08-29 at 09:59 we want to inform you that your payment amounting to xxxx EUR was received on the 2012-09-03 at 08:26. (an hours time diff)

1:15 Mon: In the context of your online order of the 2012-08-29 at 09:59 we want to inform you that the goods are sent on the 2012-09-03 at 14:05 to: your gaff.

Since then its UPS watching:D:confused: in reverse order.

Dublin, Ireland 05/09/2012 18:05 Arrival Scan
    Tamworth, United Kingdom 05/09/2012 5:58 Departure Scan
    Tamworth, United Kingdom 04/09/2012 15:53 Arrival Scan
    Barking, United Kingdom 04/09/2012 13:10 Departure Scan
    Barking, United Kingdom 04/09/2012 12:43 Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 04/09/2012 3:57 Departure Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 03/09/2012 21:20 Origin Scan
    Germany 03/09/2012 4:52 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So tomorrows delivery day. :cool:

I'd bounce a mail to their support information@hardwareversand.de It can't hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Just because the money is out of your account doesn't mean hardwareversand got it yet. International transfers don't go through instantly. I pay through online banking and money is taken out of my account right away but hwvs don't get it until the next day. Can take 1-2 days according to AIB.

If you didn't send the exact amount or forgot to add the payment reference then it could take longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I ordered a case from them 2 weeks ago late on a Friday night and I paid the money immediately.

I got my case 9 days later.

I wouldnt worry too much, they are on the ball (usually) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I ordered and paid on Tuesday night, just got the notification of it being sent, then the payment receipt.

I ordered and paid on Tuesday night, just got the notification of it being sent, then the payment receipt.

Ha nice, I wish I did the online bank transfer with BOI instead of going down to the Bank would have been sooooooo much quicker :rolleyes:
    Guess I'll probably be waiting till Monday for any word and if not I dunno whats gonna happen :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ha nice, I wish I did the online bank transfer with BOI instead of going down to the Bank would have been sooooooo much quicker :rolleyes:
    Guess I'll probably be waiting till Monday for any word and if not I dunno whats gonna happen :eek:

Fingers crossed that it goes through for you tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 IamSatai

Ye, I'm in a similar situation. I transferred the money last Friday, but still haven't gotten an email from them or an order status update. It has been almost a week, so I am starting to wonder what has happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 sweetie moo

I went to BOI on Tuesday to do mine.

With them it takes 3 to 5 working days or you can have it transferred before end of business closing the following day for €25.35.

Surprised the cashier didn't tell you :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

With them it takes 3 to 5 working days or you can have it transferred before end of business closing the following day for €25.35.

not that i ever worked in a bank or have any idea of what is involved in the transfer but this to me seems like another example of banks screwing people over, if it can be done the next day why is it not done as standard?

IamSatai wrote: »
    Ye, I'm in a similar situation. I transferred the money last Friday, but still haven't gotten an email from them or an order status update. It has been almost a week, so I am starting to wonder what has happened.

Yea man I feel for you, I really hope i get my PC soon, especially in time for Borderlands 2!:D
    With all the computers and tech we have these days, havnt a clue why it takes this long :P

Hmmm nope she never told me anything haha! Next time Imma do everything online!
    pcadvice wrote: »
    not that i ever worked in a bank or have any idea of what is involved in the transfer but this to me seems like another example of banks screwing people over, if it can be done the next day why is it not done as standard?

Yea they really should change it, charging 25 quid for 1 day wait time is fairly ridic like!
    Think there should be a sticky of how to buy stuffz from hardwareversand since we give them so much business :P

Yea man I feel for you, I really hope i get my PC soon, especially in time for Borderlands 2!:D
    With all the computers and tech we have these days, havnt a clue why it takes this long :P

It's cool man, I'm a patient person. As long as it goes through I'm fine waiting a while. My only concern is that there is a problem with it, but as it has been pointed out it sometimes takes a while with them, so I'm sure its fine.

By the way, I transferred the money online.

So I sent them an email to find out what is happening, and they say that they haven't received the payment yet. The order will be cancelled in three days(I assume they mean working days) if they do not receive payment before then. Lets just hope the money is transferred soon.

So I sent them an email to find out what is happening, and they say that they haven't received the payment yet. The order will be cancelled in three days(I assume they mean working days) if they do not receive payment before then. Lets just hope the money is transferred soon.

I just checked my order history and it has updated to this "Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us"
    I assume that means they have got the money so happy days :D

I just checked my order history and it has updated to this "Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us"
    I assume that means they have got the money so happy days :D

Ah, very nice. I hope it gets to you soon :).

I just checked the status of my order. It was updated to "Es wurde noch kein Zahlungseingang festgestellt", with me thinking excellent they have received the payment. With a quick translate I find out it actually means "It was still not detected any receipt of payment." :(

Well, it's back to waiting for me.

I've ordered from hardwareversand alot and never had payment take longer than 24 hours to go through to them, always get email notification and items dispatched within a couple of hours. They are very efficient. It's likely your banks fault or you didn't send the exact amount which is causing a delay.

Did you make sure to add the payment reference with the transfer?

Which online banking did you use? If its with AIB online banking, log in then go to 'transfers and payments'. Click view my payment logs, find the hardwareversand transfer, click view more detail and copy paste what it says there.

I just double checked the details of the transfer. The right amount was transferred. I included both the order number and my customer number. It says the transfer is complete, the money isn't in my account any more. I transferred the money through AIB online business banking. I use bank transfer fairly regularly, so I feel confident enough that I didn't make a mistake.

I'll see what happened early next week. There are still a few days before the order expires.

Got an email there saying Windows 7 OS (English) is out of stock and delivery date is unknown.....so I guess I won't get any of my other parts till that gets in stock? :/ Hmmm more of the waiting game

It's also funny that hardwareversand can sell that OS for 90 quid and anywere is Ireland it is 200 quid.... Weird eh?

Edit: How would I go about changing the OS to W7 professional, it's around 40 quid more could I just use paypal or would have to a bank transfer since I made my previous order with a Bank transfer?

• Advertisement

I just double checked the details of the transfer. The right amount was transferred. I included both the order number and my customer number. It says the transfer is complete, the money isn't in my account any more. I transferred the money through AIB online business banking. I use bank transfer fairly regularly, so I feel confident enough that I didn't make a mistake.

I'll see what happened early next week. There are still a few days before the order expires.

When I do the transfer I put my order number twice but never the customer number, maybe they received that instead of the order no.

Which bank did you send it to as they give 2 options. Looking at the details on AIB this is the one I sent it to.

Receiver Details Receiver name: HARDWAREVERSAND.DE GMBH
    Receiver IBAN: DE73440100460731239469
    Receiver bank SWIFT Address/BIC: PBNKDEFF
    Receiver bank name: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG
    Receiver bank address: 242, ECKENHEIMER LANDSTRASSE
    Destination country of receiver's bank: GERMANY
    Sender's message for receiver: 'my order number'

My last order was on a Friday too and they got payment Monday and dispatched same day.

Without the order number they won't be able to match the payment to your order or they might have to do it manually so it may still go through. Worst case scenario is the money is returned to you.

I transferred to the same bank you did.

I clearly stated which number was the order number and which was the customer number. I would be surprised if they mistakenly tried to use the customer number. I sent them an email last Friday asking about the order, so I would have expected them to look into it and find the mistake if that did happen. They just said that no payment was received.

Well, if the money is just returned to me I guess I'll just have to place the order again. As long as I can still use the first time customer vouchers if it comes to that, then I'm all right :).

Thanks for the help spix.

Advertisement