Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you do that you think no one else does

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I just realized because of this that I do the same bloody thing! :)

As for the food thing - don't do that. You may as well not bother going to a nice restaurant otherwise! :)

Your head will be wrecked now whenever you climb stairs!

Heh, I manage okay in restaurants, it's not like I throw a hissy fit if a bit of ketchup gets on my veg! It's more of a preference than a compulsion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

If I hear a new word, I have to trace the spelling of it out on my arm with my finger.

I like to take the hair out of my hairbrush and put it on my face and fashion a beard and moustache out of it then try to kiss my boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

maxfresh wrote: »
    Then the fridge would have no power and stuff would go off

Yup. It makes the concept of unplugging everything a bit silly.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

dave3004 wrote: »
    I act out spontaneous multiple character plays in the shower.

I make short snippets of me playing piano and singing and send them to my whatsapp friends. I usually include their name in the song lyrics somewhere for humour purposes.

When I do press ups, I pretend I am in the missionary position with the girl of my dreams so I try do as many as I can or else its over.

:D

Advertisement