Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liberty insurance question

Options
  • 05-09-2012 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi

I just insured my bike and payed with liberty online and it didnt mention sending my licence or restriction cert, this is my first insurance and not sure if i have to send them in? sorry for the newbie question but want to make sure i'm above board.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Liberty usually ask for your restriction cert, normally about 2 weeks after you take out the policy. They don't usually ask for your licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 MyNameis.com

Liberty usually ask for your restriction cert, normally about 2 weeks after you take out the policy. They don't usually ask for your licence.

Thanks for that just want to make sure im set! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Thanks for that just want to make sure im set! :)

They'll send you a letter, don't worry about it. Good luck on the bike.

you can email them scans of your stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

As pixiebean said, they'll send you a letter in a while to the effect of 'our records show the rider doesn't have a licence to drive this vehicle' (because obviously your licence is restricted). They never asked me for a copy of my licence. Even after I told them I passed my test.

I'm sure they won't have any problems if you pre-empt their letter and send em in anyway.

Good luck
    keep the shiny side up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi MyNameIs.com

Your thread has been moved into our Talk To forum, but I'm sure at this stage you've received your new policy documents with a letter outlining what you need to send in to us? Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. I hope all is in order for you, but if you have any other queries at all let me know.

Cheers

Philip

Advertisement