Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast turnaround of liscense renewals by AGS

Options
  • 05-09-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing that we regulary B&M about the AGS and delays in our liscenses,or problems in the process.

I thought a bit of kudos for a job well done
    for those Supers and Cheifs and staff who do the job promptly and without undue bother would be in order here as well..

Dropped in my renewals about three weeks ago,but was worried about wether I would get them in time for my annual trip to Germany for a shoot in November.Rang my Supers secetary and explained the situation last Wednesday,she rang me on Monday to say the Superintendant had approved them and would be in the post this week.Recived this AM in the mail...:D

So from me, a sincere thanks to Superintendant O Brien in Henry St Limerick,and the staff in his office for dealing with this in a extremely prompt and efficent manner.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

very quick in wicklow to i had my sub in less than 2weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Good Going Grizzly, fair play for paying the recognition back to them too. my cousin is based there and they are well stressed on resources

Advertisement