Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's there to do...

• 05-09-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

For first years at the moment? I moved up here for work reasons but nobody is in my apartment at the moment. :( Are we allowed go look around UCC or what? I start the same time as everyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

UCC is open to the public, you can wander around it to your heart's content! You won't be able to get into the library yet cos you need a student card, but apart from that most buildings should be open, and the main rest will still be quiet enough at lunch times. No harm to get to know the campus a bit before it fills up.

ETA: actually, if you don't know Cork very well, no harm to get to know the city either. You're in the Village right? Wilton might be closer for you for food shopping than town...get to know that kind of thing, you'll be well prepared then when you start classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

For first years at the moment? I moved up here for work reasons but nobody is in my apartment at the moment. :( Are we allowed go look around UCC or what? I start the same time as everyone else.

Go wild! You won't be able to go into the library but there won't be much happening there anyway...

I was sort of wondering this too. I'll be around tomorrow and I'm not even sure if I'll have internet access... Scary times :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Sit on the Number 3 and time how long it takes to get from the Southside to the Northside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

yenom wrote: »
    Sit on the Number 3 and time how long it takes to get from the Southside to the Northside.

lol :D that sounds like awsome fun!

getting drunk always helps take the edge off being lonely.. and bored .....and depressed with deep emotional issues...ok maybe thats a bad idea :rolleyes:

Go feed the ducks in the Lough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

get in touch with the village bicycle and ride man ride

• Registered Users Posts: 22 chesby

Well the Bus station is always looking for volunteers to pick up the tickets off the ground.......?

The Great Escape is a good place to unwind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

counting bugs on the leaves is another option

shane9689 wrote: »
    counting bugs on the leaves is another option
    Each to their own I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement