Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI Chief trying to skip queue of Dublin Nightclub - told to feck off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

In fairness I'd refuse him a drink at all. He constantly looks pissed off his head anyway.
    I mean...look!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

In fairness I'd refuse him a drink at all. He constantly looks pissed off his head anyway.
    I mean...look!

Here he is here hammered - http://www.balls.ie/2012/06/15/obligatory-jarred-john-delaney-photograph/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Mister Big Shot John Delaney appears to have been trying to skip the queue of Dicey's, but was swiftly told to feck off by the barman, who hadn't a clue who he was.

And now we go to Martin with the weather.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Friend was in Diceys at the time and saw him, said he was hammered.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Absolute shock story. You should go the major news corporations with this. Incidentally, I see people try this (usually self-important females) every two minutes when queuing for a nightclub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He makes €430,000 per year to do whatever the hell it is he does. Almost twice that of what the heads of the Italian and Spanish football associations make. It's no fcuking wonder he feels like he's entitled to skip the plebs in the queue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Is he not a bit old for dicey's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,232 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

He makes €430,000 per year to do whatever the hell it is he does. Almost twice that of what the heads of the Italian and Spanish football associations make. It's no fcuking wonder he feels like he's entitled to skip the plebs in the queue.
    If you're going to drink with the plebs you can wait in line with the plebs. Eejit can always go and hire someone to buy drinks for him. Or drink somewhere more elitist, hell I don't ****ing know you can always tip the bartender a €50 to bump the line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yeah, URL, why don't you tip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

What a fookin gob****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,232 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah, URL, why don't you tip?
    The gob making 400k can.. Gotta spread some of that around if you want people to treat you respectively. If you're gonna pay the same as anyone else youre going to wait the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Wheres the queue?, I just see Delaney and someone else talking to a bouncer, who can tell from that pic if hes had a drink or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Always thought that Bouncer from neighbours was a relation of Triggs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭McCrack

He used to be a w"nker but he's alright now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

McCrack wrote: »
    He used to be a w"nker but he's alright now
    He bought you drinks after an away game, didn't he!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

I used to think he was off Après Match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

And now we go to Martin with the weather.

"IT'S GONNA RAIN"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Why isn't he in Kazakhstan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

outraged Joe, I'm OUTRAGED :mad: he's on €430 billion a year or something and he can't go a proper nightclub... no wonder we lost all three games at the Euros'. Bertie needs sacking over this Joe... SACKING :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

recyclebin wrote: »
    Why isn't he in Kazakhstan?

Is Kazakhstan dry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Is Kazakhstan dry?

As dry as the burka wearing ladies that live there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

320292_4425041181677_957244450_n.jpg

Advertisement