Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer

Options
  • 05-09-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for a Personal Trainer in the Dublin city area, one that is good & is reasonably priced. Can people recommend one please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

jdscrubs wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for a Personal Trainer in the Dublin city area, one that is good & is reasonably priced. Can people recommend one please?

The user Hanley here on boards has recently opened up a new gym called Revolution Fitness, it's on Richmond Road in fairview..if that's any use to you?

I'd definitely recommend him. I train over there a bit-it's a savage gym and he has high expectations for all his clients.

Worth a visit anyway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭jdscrubs

Cheers Gymfreak. I would be looking for somewhere in the city centre area as that is where I live. If you know of anyone in the city centre let me know
    gymfreak wrote: »
    The user Hanley here on boards has recently opened up a new gym called Revolution Fitness, it's on Richmond Road in fairview..if that's any use to you?

I'd definitely recommend him. I train over there a bit-it's a savage gym and he has high expectations for all his clients.

Worth a visit anyway!!!

Advertisement