Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate fris

Options
  • 05-09-2012 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Any one have any info for this club?? I'd like to throw around and meet the team members in the coming weeks if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

ultimate fris? never heard of any such club

at any rate i doubt the members would like you throwing them around before youve met them

maybe try introducing yourself first and then ask them if theyd like to be thrown around - its just common courtesy

• Registered Users Posts: 8 murphyst17

right. funny. clearly meant ultimate frisbee... and not sure why you would reply if you couldn't figure out that simple abbreviation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

wouldnt it have been easier if youd just typed the word frisbee in full to begin with? it seems it would have saved us both a lot of hassle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

wouldnt it have been easier if youd just typed the word frisbee in full to begin with? it seems it would have saved us both a lot of hassle

I'd have found it a lot easier if you'd read the forum charter, and saved me hassle. If you don't have anything helpful to contribute, please refrain from posting in this thread again. Cheers.

murphyst17, you've probably already found this yourself, but the club has a website at: http://www.ucd.ie/ultimate/, it seems to be up to date, so you should get some info/contact details there.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mugsy_P

Hey murphyst17, great to see your interested in the sport! I'm with the club, and our first outdoor training session for this year is on tomorrow evening at 7pm beside the sports centre!

We'll be doing a big recruitment drive in the sports hall on freshers week, and starting indoor beginners training there every Monday and Wednesday 3pm - 5pm.

That website is rarely used these days as we tend to stick to facebook , so just come along to training or post on the wall if you want to meet someone for a throw.

Pierce

• Advertisement
Advertisement