Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Weeks 26/27), Sept 7-10, 2012

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

gimmick wrote: »
    Its been a "small minority" at Shamrock now for how long?

Since we have about 4000 regulars.

50/60 apparently causing trouble, thats about 1%

Im not sure why the ones in the pub are being blamed. Bohs fans would have to go out of their way to get to molloys before the game, yet Rovers fans are blamed for being attacked in a pub.

Half of the people who drink in Molloys are nothing to do with Rovers either, they dont go to games and probably have no idea what the LoI is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I doubt the Bohs fans got their Wrexham buddies over in the hope of finding where the Rovers fans were tbh...

They were both at it. It takes two to tango...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

sugarman wrote: »
    Listen. I was there, passing by as it happened! Not denying there was'nt a few heads outside but the majority had well left for the match. This was just after 7.50 as I was & rushing to get up in time for K.O while avoiding the scum.

A lot of those Rovers heads were in the Maldron before half time during the first Shels match in Tallaght this season (I had the pleasure of being ejected by the fine Gardai of Tallaght because they don't know the difference between breaking up a potential fight and a fight :rolleyes:). So either a few are barred and don't bother going or they're just not arsed.

BOHtox wrote: »
    I doubt the Bohs fans got their Wrexham buddies over in the hope of finding where the Rovers fans were tbh.

The Wrexham lads must just love Rovers away so...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ebbs wrote: »
    Since we have about 4000 regulars.

50/60 apparently causing trouble, thats about 1%

4000 regulars you say? That might have been true during the last 2 years, but when ye were travelling around looking for a home for the guts of 20 years or whatever it was, it was far from 4000, so you can multiply that 1%.

But ya, whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

no cup quarter final on tv tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Sligored wrote: »
    no cup quarter final on tv tonight?

RTE are afraid to come into Tolka Park in case they get some mild criticism again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Des wrote: »
    RTE are afraid to come into Tolka Park in case they get some mild criticism again.

The one, who is afraid to face criticism, has something to hide...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Des wrote: »

I'd say they're more afraid of that death trap of a TV gantry on the Riverside!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Omackeral wrote: »

I'd say they're more afraid there'll be more RTE crew than Shels fans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SYLT

monkey9 wrote: »
    I'd say they're more afraid there'll be more RTE crew than Shels fans!

That's a bad attempt at being funny.

Omackeral wrote: »

Awh yes that excuse, RTE wanted a few grand to fix it, Shels got a much better price when they got someone to look at it.

Advertisement