Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bit of help...

Options
  • 06-09-2012 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Parents 25th wedding anniversary next week and my mam asked for their wedding video to be put onto DVD. She wants the camcorder copy of it put onto DVD rather than the VHS copy as the quality is better, now I'm not sure on the details of the camcorder copy as I've to route it out tomorrow but is this possible or would I only be able to do VHS?

http://www.dvdcentre.ie/transfer-video-dvd-service.php

Found these lads, anyone used them before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Parents 25th wedding anniversary next week and my mam asked for their wedding video to be put onto DVD. She wants the camcorder copy of it put onto DVD rather than the VHS copy as the quality is better, now I'm not sure on the details of the camcorder copy as I've to route it out tomorrow but is this possible or would I only be able to do VHS?
    I'd say they could do Either or quite easily unless the camcorder was using some weird type of tape.. I've used a company like this before but I can't remember the name. It's a pretty straight forward service that just about anyone could carry out with the right equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'd say they could do Either or quite easily unless the camcorder was using some weird type of tape.. I've used a company like this before but I can't remember the name. It's a pretty straight forward service that just about anyone could carry out with the right equipment.

Cheers, just about to give them a bell now.

Advertisement