Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blanch - captains live / light nightclub

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on light nightclub and the captain americas live sessions (karoke, rooftop bar) etc.

Just got word there was some serious trouble outside captain americas last night "karoke wensday"...people where glassed.

I go to these spots quite a bit after a few cans, never really had any problems in either. One or two scuffles is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

havent been in about a year but i wouldnt be averse to a few cheap pints during the week. whats the average age there?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bighorsebiceps

yeah i head down myself usually on wensday...the age group has gone down from 19 - 22 to 15 - 18 and im not joking i saw youngones in there who cant be more than 15.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

@!!! and captains cant use the excuse of situations not being anything to do with them ,its everything to do with them , they employ the bouncers which let these kind of people into the place!! 75% of the people that go into captains or light , go in with attitudes "to have a laugh but stil show who's harder"

Advertisement