Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D CAD and Solid Modelling Course, CIT

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

I registered for the above course yesterday, but the lecturer is unsure as to whether it'll go ahead or not. They need a minimum of 12, but only have 10. He puts it down to a lack of "advertising" as it doesn't show up on Google or on the CIT website. Last year they had 30 students when the course was visible! It was only potluck I found out about it.

So basically I'm starting this thread incase there are others that want to do it but don't know it exists.

The course code is CR_E3DDA_6.
    The lecturer's name is Denis Healy. His email is Denis.healy@cit.ie and his number is 021-4335436.

Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Soarer wrote: »
    Morning all.

I registered for the above course yesterday, but the lecturer is unsure as to whether it'll go ahead or not. They need a minimum of 12, but only have 10. He puts it down to a lack of "advertising" as it doesn't show up on Google or on the CIT website. Last year they had 30 students when the course was visible! It was only potluck I found out about it.

So basically I'm starting this thread incase there are others that want to do it but don't know it exists.

The course code is CR_E3DDA_6.
    The lecturer's name is Denis Healy. His email is Denis.healy@cit.ie and his number is 021-4335436.

Hope this helps someone.

Is that the City & Guilds course in 3D CAD Design? I did one of them as a night course while I was in College before, thoroughly enjoyed it, I hope all goes well for you!

Advertisement