Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary - Taxes

Options
  • 06-09-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hello,
    I’m working as a Researcher in the RTE Documentary Unit.

I’m researching a documentary which concerns the tax system in Ireland and the way that taxes are distributed and used.

At the moment I'm interested in talking to people who may be feeling the squeeze in terms of rising taxes, levies, household charges etc and who may be concerned with what might be coming down the line in December’s budget in terms of property taxes.

I am particularly interested in talking to people who may be living in a negative equity apartment or house, paying income tax on a wage, paying management fees, paying the household charge and facing the prospect of more property tax in the budget.

If anybody is interested in talking to me then please feel free to PM me.
    Thank You

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement