Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There is no Willy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

He does have a willy, it's just tucked up inside to make a gee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

He now has a mangina?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭rednik

Did the Oracle see that.????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

should have taken the blue pill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

For once I'm delighted that my brain was wrong when I read the thread tital. Thank heavens. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Still a better fate than watching Speed Racer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I like how they refer to her (retroactive pronoun?) as the director of the Matrix movies in the first line - ignore her brother's contribution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I was with an amazingly fit Thai girl one night in koh samui in 04,
    After caressing and kissing every inch of her finely toned, silk smooth body for a While, she then gave me the most mind blowing fellatio I had ever experienced in my life.

later, Lying in each others arms naked ,she was holding my now flacid penis in her hand, I said thanks love, you handled that well.

She said , I should have, I used to have one.

Ghandee wrote: »
    I was with an amazingly fit Thai girl one night in koh samui in 04,
    After caressing and kissing every inch of her finely toned, silk smooth body for a While, she then gave me the most mind blowing fellatio I had ever experienced in my life.

later, Lying in each others arms naked ,she was holding my now flacid penis in her hand, I said thanks love, you handled that well.

She said , I should have, I used to have one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

MJ23 wrote: »

I'm not really sure why you care about her genitalia :cool:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'm not really sure why you care about her his genitalia

FYP.

Confab wrote: »
    FYP.

You should probably go to DCU this weekend for some education

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Don't swap your pole for a hole.

I like your post and then the fact that you edited it, did you edit because you made a spelling mistake by any chance? :p

People are entitled to have as many cosmetic operations as they can stand, but at the end of the day you might as well turn a Peugeot into a Ferrari - it's been done, it looks similar, but it's not the same and you'll know it when you check under the bonnet. Ferrari chromosomes are very different and there's no getting away from that.

People are entitled to have as many cosmetic operations as they can stand, but at the end of the day you might as well turn a Peugeot into a Ferrari - it's been done, it looks similar, but it's not the same and you'll know it when you turn the key.

There speaks an educated man of experience

Terry Pratchet

I know the facts about gender reassignment and have come to my own conclusions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

People are entitled to have as many cosmetic operations as they can stand, but at the end of the day you might as well turn a Peugeot into a Ferrari - it's been done, it looks similar, but it's not the same and you'll know it when you check under the bonnet. Ferrari chromosomes are very different and there's no getting away from that.

Are you the Swiss Tony of Gender reassignment commentary?

Wow! you're amazing - did you find out these "facts" when you "turned the key"?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

I just cant wait until the medical technology is available for be to fulfil my lifetime dream of becoming a dolphin (dolphinplasty)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

...sounds like he "turned the key" and went on a thorough test drive.

Ad hominem arguments? Tut tut.

Nodin wrote: »

And threw a piston......

Nodin wrote: »

Really? I would have thought he was still on L plates after failing a few tests.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I was wondering how long it would take for another thread like this to show up in AH.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

So I can be compared to a car now. Outstanding!

Ad hominem arguments? Tut tut.

OMG OMG OMG - you can use latin words

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

You mention chromosomes, then you say you base your opinion on facts. Clearly if you actually understood the issues around chromosomes and gender you wouldn't have posted the drivel you did, but hey facts and opinions are the same thing in AH right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

The think that struck me most about that video was her terrible hair, pink dreads???

Really looking forward to the movie though, loved the book, David Mitchell is an amazing writer.

• Advertisement

stephen_n wrote: »
    You mention chromosomes, then you say you base your opinion on facts. Clearly if you actually understood the issues around chromosomes and gender you wouldn't have posted the drivel you did, but hey facts and opinions are the same thing in AH right?

I said I based my opinion on facts. It's still my opinion, disagree if you want, I'm not particularly bothered. Argue your hearts out if you want. This is AH after all.

I said I based my opinion on facts. It's still my opinion, disagree if you want, I'm not particularly bothered. Argue your hearts out if you want. This is AH after all.

What facts?

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Really? I would have thought he was still on L plates after failing a few tests.

:rolleyes:

You've really won people over here. Grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

You didn't base your opinion on facts, you based your opinion on a word, if you had followed through, on the relationship between that word and the topic at hand, you may have arrived at some facts and had an informed opinion. As you say it's after hours, so no doubt that is probably beyond you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's redickless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

help!

The only team to call in an emergency:

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

But did he upload the sandwich making ability programme ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Rigol wrote: »
    But did he upload the sandwich making ability programme ?

Why is it that sandwiches always taste better when someone else makes them for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, I'd just like to point out that transgender people are human beings, some are even fellow boards users, and might even be reading this thread. So you know, some of the 'hilarious' comments might not be appreciated all that much. Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Where there is a willy there is a way!!

Aye?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

they're here?

sangwijes all round!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Mod:

Dont post here again.

should have taken the blue pill

FYI, Titty Skittles (or estrogen pills, as they're also known) are blue ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Heard that Larry Wachowski was going to get a sex change years ago. i'm suprised its taken him, I guess I should now say her, as long as it did.

Think I heard about it 6 or 7 years ago.

Heard that Larry Wachowski was going to get a sex change years ago. i'm suprised its taken him, I guess I should now say her, as long as it did.

Think I heard about it 6 or 7 years ago.

It actually didn't, it's just that the wachowskis are very private and don't really talk to the press much, so she never really said anything about it in public, just got on with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

This explains my confusion over the Wachowski Brothers turning out to be brother and sister. I thought the two of them might have picked the name on purpose to confuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sure this happened years ago.

Do none of ye read Sex Change Monthly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

"I've no willy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

KeithM89 wrote: »

Mod:

Dont post here again.

there's only one reaction when a mod takes the legs from another mod.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement