Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie account closed

Options
  • 06-09-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone else had this problem? Tried to log in to Fatcheese.ie to check the status of some pending transactions and I got an invalid password message. Thought this was strange as I have the password saved in my browser. So I went to reset my password and I get the message:

"There is no member to match your email."

It looks like they have closed my account! I have opened a ticket with them to investigate but I believe their support is not good.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just to eliminate the obvious - are you using the right email address, with correct spelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Finn Dub

Thanks dudara, I was using the correct spelling alright but you did jog my memory that when I was doing my last withdrawal I had to change the email address to be the same as my PayPal account.

So problem sorted, thanks!

Advertisement