Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in sociology

• 06-09-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just wondering if anyone is entering into this course in a few weeks or if anyone on here has completed this course?
    Any recommendation on modules picked or workload involved would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Jamelis

I'm thinking of going for this next year...depending on how 2012/2013 goes! Did you apply for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jaimz30

Yes, I applied for it after I finished my BA. Starting on the 24th Sept. and really excited. I'm hoping to meet people on here that are doing this course and see what they think of the module choices - the course will most likely be filled with familiar faces anyhow when I return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Jamelis

It will be interesting to hear how you get on this year. How did you come to the decision to choose this particular course? Best of luck anyway :)

Advertisement