Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hermitage?

Options
  • 06-09-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi can someone give me info on a place called the Hermitage on retreat road in athlone? I was told it could potentially be a source of accommodation for a large group however upon ringing the number it's a school or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Its located on the grounds of the Marist Brothers secondary school so the phone number probably goes direct to the school. 090 647 4491

I wouldnt have thought it was a place open for bookings but I could well be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Off topic, but is the rehab centre closed then? It Use to be great craic hearing the mental stories from those lads. The ****e they got up to when high. Best religion classes ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Off topic, but is the rehab centre closed then? It Use to be great craic hearing the mental stories from those lads. The ****e they got up to when high. Best religion classes ever.

I remember asking where one of the guys was from the year before "he's dead now" was the answer.

Advertisement