Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Customer Service

Options
  • 06-09-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I would like to complain about the service I received from electric Ireland.
    I would first like to say that my payment record is very good, I am never late and also that I even pay in advance sometimes.

I traveled with the family for 2weeks and came back from holidays and saw my electric bill, I paid half of the money as I had just gotten back from holidays last week Friday I receive a phone call from one of the reps. stating that I was due payment for the month of August and I was asked to pay immediately, I explained I was currently driving that I would pay the bill but at the moment I am cash strap (Please note I plan to pay the rest this Friday as I get paid on a monthly basis). The agent kept insisting on the payment to be made through the phone and later disconnected. Now on the 5th of September (yesterday) I got called by an agent and this time they were shouting at me, which I consider to be harassment. This has been the most unprofessional service I have received from a call centre, what was worse was that I was around people and felt embarrassed.
    When I told my husband he suggested we move to Airtricity as this was unacceptable. I am writing this so that you can offer re-fresher training to your staff and also set up an assessment centre based out bound calls.

By Very Unhappy Client.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Mictin10,

Sorry to read you are unhappy with your experience. Please send me a private message with your Electric Ireland account number, and your name/address/telephone number as they appear on the account, and I will investigate this for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement